Thursday, April 21, 2011

I should start a blog!

"I think, therefore I blog" --- saw these words printed on a man's shirt at the Tacloban City airport 3 weeks ago.  And a thought popped inside my head; a thought consisting of 5 words that every teenager in this generation has probably already thought, but most people my age are too busy to think about:  "I should start a blog!"

It took me 3 weeks to finally get one started.  It was, after all, April 15, which is the date of all dates for accountants like me.  Hi, my name is Frey and I'm a CPA.  (Hi Frey!)  I intend to start traveling a different road soon though, as I just resigned from my job (original effectivity should have been this coming Monday, but they asked me to stay until they find me a replacement and I agreed).  I have no specific plans whatsoever yet, no idea what path to take, but like Ralph Waldo Emerson said, "Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

So, I'm inviting you all to travel with me on this non-path to greatness!  High five!

Thank God it's Good Freyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment